A Painting Retreat With Autumn Skye Morrison
March 1 - 7th 2014
Selva Armonia Uvita Costa Rica
ABOUT THE RETREAT:
~ Paint in Paradise ~
~ Paint alongside visionary artist, Autumn Skye Morrison.
~ Start your day with yoga classes taught by Una Viggiani overlooking the Whales Tail in Uvita Costa Rica.
~ Relax with the sights and sounds of nature and see your true self emerge on canvas.
Dive into the depths of you soul with portrait painting exploration and instruction by Autumn Skye. Explore your truest self amongst the magical and beautiful Selva Armonia Eco-Retreat Center's organic and botanic gardens. This retreat is designed to open your heart to the beauty of the jungle, so that you can see your true self emerge on canvas.
Need a break from the every day? Step out of the ordinary and relax into the harmonious jungle rhythm. Commune with wildlife in lush, tropical gardens. Taste the joy of organic fruit and vegetables fresh from the land. Blissfully gaze upon expansive views of the mythic Whale’s Tail. Your perspective just may be changed forever.
ABOUT THE RETREAT CENTER LOCATION:
SELVA ARMONIA: A Sanctuary for harmonious Living and Conscious Creative Practices
Selva Armonia, “Harmonious Jungle,” an extraordinary slice of paradise. Arrive at Selva Armonia to find yourself removed from the mundane. With a breathtaking view of the famous Whale’s Tail in the Pacific Ocean, Selva Armonia Retreat Center is a private and sacred space where there is something for everyone.
Artfully designed and sustainably built, the Selva Armonia Eco-Retreat Center and Lodge, is the hub and heart of the property, tastefully decorated ""Balinese Style"" with plenty of space to lounge, relax and gather with community. Scrumptious vegan meals are prepared in a professional grade kitchen by gourmet chef Ruben Roman and served on a 20 person custom dining table.
- 6 nights Accommodation at Selva Armonia
- 3 Gourmet Meals a Day
- Daily Yoga Classes Taught by Una Viggiani
- Painting Instruction by Autumn Skye
- Day Trip to Whales Tail National Park and Beach
- Shuttle to and from SJO Airport
- All Painting Supplies
- Daily Painting instruction by Visionary Artist Autumn Skye Morrison in open air rainforest environment... All Art Supplies including paint, brushes and palettes included. Please bring any extra favorite supplies..
Please send your flight itinerary to firstname.lastname@example.org once purchased and consider the following as you plan your trip:
- Arrive at the San Jose Int’l Airport (SJO) no later than 7:00am on the retreat starting date (March 1st) to allow adequate time for customs and luggage retrieval.
- Airport shuttle pick-up is on March 1st at 10:30am for transport to Selva Armonia Re-Treat Center. Location TBA.
- If traveling through CR prior to your retreat, arrive at the Marina Ballena Restaurant on Hwy 34 in the town of Uvita on March 1st by 3:00pm for shuttle up to Selva Armonia Retreat Center.
- Departure flights must be made for 9:00pm or later on the last day of your retreat.
- You will not need money to pay or tip for transportation, if you choose the included shuttle times above.
- If you choose to travel before or after in Costa Rica, we would be happy to assist you in any arrangements but you will do so at your own cost.
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS:
AUTUMN SKYE MORRISON
"My purpose is to create. In that process I find stillness and rhythm, my teacher and passion. With intention, I aim to share honesty and awakening; to celebrate this fantastic adventure; to inspire and be inspired. Each canvas takes me on a journey, and as my paintbrush follows, each time I am lead back to my center. May my paintings be a mirror, a reflection of your universal light, your human essence, and your timeless divinity."
Autumn Skye has been painting since she could hold a brush, developing a deep wonder for nature and the world around her.
Amidst journeys to explore the world and share inspiration with the ever blossoming community, Autumn Skye otherwise lives and paints in her home north of Powell River on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia, Canada. In her studio, she overlooks a sweeping expanse of ocean, islands, mountains, and sky. She considers herself among the blessed of the blessed.
Una Viggiani is an artist, yogini, world traveler, creative collaborator and inspired instigator. She earned a degree in Fine Art from the University of Colorado at Boulder, and her Masters degree in Education at the University of Denver, but ultimately learned the most traveling the world on a solo journey that lasted two years and took her to 22 countries. She discovered yoga as a way to balance the demands of teaching, but it soon became much more than that. Yoga became a way of life for Una and making the shift from art teacher to yoga teacher came naturally. Now, she combines her love of art, yoga and travel by teaching workshops and organizing retreats all over the world. She feel most at home and in peace when she allows the physical, creative and spiritual realms to merge into one through her daily practices of yoga and art Una currently writes, paints, and dances her way through life.
$1000 Camping (Limited Spaces Available)
$1300 Triple Occupancy
$1600 Double Occupancy
$1900 Single (Limited Spaces Available)
HOW TO REGISTER:
To Reserve your spot please make a non-refundable deposit of $500 BY 1/14
Payment Method – Check (no processing fee) – Paypal/Credit Card (3% processing fee)
FINAL PAYMENTS DUE BY: 2/14